Monday to Sunday

I'm so into you [Chapter 2]

Monday, December 26, 2011 || 0 (+)


[FLASHBACK]

Yoseob - So , when can you start ?
Nick - *Nick interferes* Tomorrow is okay ! :)
Yoseob - Yah , am I asking you ?
Nick - Mianhae ~
Hyerin - My sister's right !
Yoseob - Before that , I have rules . Five rules . *gives Hyerin a piece of paper*
[END OF FLASHBACK]


Rules of being a maid/nanny.

1. Do not hurt the twins.
2. Do not break anything in the house.
3. Send and the twins to school and fetch them too.
4. Do not call the boss by his name.
5. Do not fall in love with the boss.


Hyerin- Huh? What the? :O Are you kidding me ?
Yoseob- No I'm not . If you're not willing to do it, so..
Nick- Aniya! She's okay with it!
Hyerin- Unnie !
Nick- She'll come with me tomorrow.

Yoseob's company is near to Han River.


Sun Woo, Hyerin's boyfriend has been waiting out the office to accompany Hyerin back to her house. While Nick, continued her work. Hyerin and Sun Woo took a long walk along the Han River because Sun Woo don't have any license.

Sun Woo- Hyerin ah, wanna go for an ice-cream?
Hyerin- Sure, what flavour?
Sun Woo- Strawberry? I know that's your favourite.
Hyerin- Kyaaa~ My oppa knows everything about me. Oppa, saranghae.
Sun Woo- Nado~ Hee :) Oh yeah, we're here! Ahjusshi, give us two strawberry ice-cream please.
Ice-cream Ahjusshi- Okay, wait ah.
*1 minute later*
Ice-cream Ahjusshi- Here, 500 won each. So, 1000 won please.
Sun Woo- *gives the money to the ahjusshi*

Sunwoo hold the ice-cream till they reached the nearest bench. Hyerin who is craving for ice-cream quickly grab it from Sun Woo and eat it right away.

Hyerin- Ahh~ So cold. *rubs her palm together*
Sun Woo- Really? :)

Sun Woo grabbed Hyerin's hand and slowly kisses her on the lips. Hyerin, who is in shocked, just stayed there and close her eyes. After a while, Hyerin broke the kiss and continue eating the ice-cream.

Sun Woo- Is that warm enough? Kekeke.
Hyerin- Heu..
Sun Woo- Why? Want more?
Hyerin- No!
Sun Woo- Aishhh so cold~
Hyerin- Yahhhhh~! *push Sun Woo* You think your trick would work? Hhahahaha Never.
Sun Woo- *pouts*
Hyerin- Oppaaa~
Sun Woo- *look at other girls*
Hyerin- Yahhhhh~! What are you looking at?!
Sun Woo- *hugs Hyerin and whispers to her ear* Hyerin-ah, I'll never look at other girls. I'll only look at you. I love you, only.
Hyerin- Ahh I love you too Sun Woo. *giggles*
Sun Woo- Why don't we go to my house and you cook for me? I'm hungry already baby~
Hyerin- Aish this lil' boy, keke. Let's go!

They went to Sun Woo's house to cook for him.

Hyerin- Wahh, so tidy~You clean it yourself?
Sun Woo- Yeah of course! Who else could it be in this house? It's only me here.

Hyerin found a photo of a girl in Sun Woo's room and asked;

Hyerin- Oppa, who is this girl in this photo?
Sun Woo- Uh oh. She's... She's...
Hyerin- Yahhhhh~! You lied to me! You just said you'll only look at me just now. You also said you love me! And what was that kiss for! How dare you. How dare you lied to me.
Sun Woo- Look, I can explain...
Hyerin- No more explanations! From now on, we're not together anymore. You, and I, break! I don't wanna see your face ever again!

Hyerin run away from his house and cry and cry and cry. Even on the bus. When she reached home, Teukie appa and Nick were so worried about her, crying.

Teukie appa- Hyerin baby, what happened? Why are you crying?
Hyerin- That guy...
Nick- Is it Sun Woo?
Hyerin- Ye.
Nick- Yaish that Sun Woo! I'm so gonna kill him!
Hyerin- Yeah, kill him.
Teukie appa- Ah wae? Wae? Wae? What is happening right here huh?
Hyerin- That guy. I hate him! He lied to me. I hate him! I hate him!
Teukie appa- Sun Woo?
Hyerin- Aish don't talk about him anymore. Just forget it.
Teukie appa- It's okay my baby, there are so many other guys out there who really wants you. Just sleep now because tomorrow you need to wake up early.
Hyerin- Okay appa...
----------------------
Teukie appa- Hyerin-ah, wake up. *softly*
Hyerin- Ah wae?
Nick- Yahhh~! You need to go to work tomorrow and you're asking me 'wae?'!
Hyerin- Whaa..
Nick- Yah palli! Wake up!
Hyerin- Yeah yeah I'm waking up right now! Can't you wait?
Nick- Ahh whatever. Palli palli we're gonna be late for work!
Hyerin- Wait up!! *wear clothes*
Nick- Kaja~

In the morning, Yoseob's law company.

Nick- Boss~! Boss~! Where are you?!
Yoseob- Yah, shut up. Can't you see I'm in the office? Yaii this girl. Where's Hyerin? I wanna take her to my home already.
Nick- Wooaa~ Really?
Yoseob- What the? It's her job!
Nick- Ah, I almost forgot about that, hehe. Yeah, she's waiting for you downstairs.

Yoseob goes to the downstairs and pick Hyerin up.

Hyerin- Wooaa, your car..
Yoseob- Wae? Faster get in the car.
Hyerin- Ah nothing~

And their conversation continues until they arrived at Yoseob's big house. I mean, His superb big house with swimming pool and cool landscapes. And they even got a great view from his house!

Hyerin- Oh.. My.. God.. Your house is freakin' awesome! *jumps*
Yoseob- Yah, can you pleaaaase be quiet? You kept talking since we were in the car!
Hyerin- Talking is one my specialities. Y'know.
Yoseob- Oh really? You can be a lawyer then.
Hyerin- Nahh, I'm not interested in law actually. Err Yang Yoseob-sshi, seriously, can I ask you something?
Yoseob- Yeah sure. What is it?
Hyerin- When are we getting in?
Yoseob- Now, come. *takes Hyerin inside the house* Okay, meet the twins.

Jo twins- Hyung-nim, is this ahjumma gonna be our new nanny? Hahahaha
Yoseob- Yah, watch your mouth. She's a noona.
Jo twins- Ah really?
Yoseob- Hyerin-ah, introduce yourself.
Hyerin- Hm ye! Annyeong~ *waves hand* Me, I'm Hyerin noona. Arrasseo? I'm going to be you guys' new nanny. So, what's your name cutie blondie?
Youngmin- My name is Jo Youngmin.
Hyerin- How about you? *points to the black-haired kid*
Kwangmin- My name is Jo Kwangmin.

Jo twins- *whispers to Yoseob's ears* Hyung-nim, don't you think she's too young to be our nanny?
Yoseob- At least you guys are younger than her ^_^
Jo twins- Yeah~ Yeah~

Hyerin- Ehem! *fake coughs* So, what am I gonna do right now?
Youngmin- Kwangmin-ah, baegopaaa~ My tummy's growling~
Kwangmin- Yeah, mine too!
Hyerin- Arrasseo arrasseo noona make some food. What do you wanna eat?
Jo twins- Bibimbap! [fried rice]
Hyerin- Okay!

Yoseob- Yah! I didn't even get to show Hyerin noona around the house.
Hyerin- No it's okay. Lemme cook first okay?
Jo twins- Yeah! We're hungry right now! We didn't ate breakfast yet!
Yoseob- Okay after you cook for them I'm gonna take you around the house okay?
Hyerin- Nae, I think this is gonna be a longgg journey because your house is freakin' big!
Yoseob- Haha, yeah.
Jo twins- Noonaaaa~ Baegopayo~!
Hyerin- Okay okay, but you guys need to show me the kitchen first!
Yoseob- Hey twinnies, show noona the kitchen.
Jo twins- NAE!

Youngmin and Kwangmin takes Hyerin to the kitchen. And Yoseob just lay on the couch while watching the tv. Suddenly, someone knocks the door. When Yoseob opened the door, a tall man with cool hair, cool earphones, and clothes, everything on him were so cool. That makes Yoseob wanna see him from the top to toe! And it was...

OMG finally! It's here!